Don't Fall in Love Shayari for Facebook Status

Don't Fall in Love Shayari for Facebook Status

This Shayari-Don't Fall in love shayari can be send to your Ex-girlfriend,Ex-Boyfriend and can be your facebook status.


Khud se jayada bharosa na karna,
kisi se tum mohobbat na karna,
Kynki...
Rulati hai mahhobbat, tadpaati hai mahhobbat,
Aurr fir chod jaati hai mohobbat
Don't Fall in love..!

***

Love You...Love You... kehna hi pyar nahi hota
bewafa kya jaane pyar mai kya mithaas Hoti hai.
I Hate U and I Hate myself for LOVING U so much..!


This Dailog can be use as your status-I Hate U and I Hate myself for LOVING U so much!
See more Related Shayari-

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Sad Boy pic with Shayari DP - Dil tuta Shayari With Photo Wallpaper

Best 68 Wallpapers of Cool Romantic Boy and Girl in Love