Best I Love You Shayari ~ I Luv You Shayari in Hindi

Best I Love You Shayari ~ I Luv You Shayari in Hindi   

Best I Love You Shayari


I love you  2014 for gf love

My eyes miss you,
My feeling love you,
My hand need you,
My mind call you,
My heart just for you,
I will die without you,
Because i love you

I love You Shyari

I Love You Shayari in Hindi for Girlfriend


I Love You Shayari in Hindi

Sapno ki duniya mein hum khote gaye,
Hosh mein the fir bhi madhosh hote gaye,
Jane kya jadoo tha us ajnabi chahere mein,
Khud ko bahut roka fir bhi uske hote gaye
I love You I Love You my Girlfriend

I Love You Shayari

Apni yaado me ham apko basana chahte hain,
Apne paas ham aapko bulana chahte hain,
Thak gaye hain ham aapko yaad karte karte,
Ab ham aapko yaad aana chahte hain.!!!
I love You I Love You my Love 


I love you too shayari

Romantic Love Shayari on I Love You Shayari

romantic Shayari I Love you Shayari

i love you shayari heart

Its Short but Sweet,
Its old but new,
Its from the heart,
It means only for You
I LOVE YOU

----------------------------------

I do believe that God above,
Created you for me to love,
He Choose you from all rest,
Because he knew I would love you Best.
I LOVE YOU

i love you shayari collection

I love the way you make me happy, 
and the ways you show your care....
 I love the way you say I Love You 
and the way you're always there.

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper

Best Wedding Quotes for Whatsapp DP Marriage Shayari Image