Top 5 WhatsApp DP For Boys and Girls In Love And Sad Dp Collection - WhatsApp Dp Status

Top 5 WhatsApp DP For Boys and Girls In Love And Sad Dp Collection - WhatsApp Dp Status

Share and Make it Your DP Display Picture for your WhatsApp Profile And Facebook also Do Share in Instagram And Pin It in your Pinterest Account with your Friends. Sharing is Beautiful. 

WhatsApp Status And WhatsaPP DP Display Pictures


Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you

The hardest thing to do is watch the person you love, love someone else.

I don’t believe in love because I still don’t have you.

Love doesn’t hurt, loving the wrong person does.

 I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.












Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper