Long Romantic Shayari For Girlfriend | Long Romantic Shayari in English For Gf| I love you Sms

i love you Sms I love you

Hey you..
Yes you !
Guess What I love You
I know I Have told You this Infinite times…
But I never told enough How Much I Love You….
I love Everything about you
Your Eyes Which makes me forget the world….
Your Voice Which makes my heart beat faster and Slower at same time.....
The way you used to call me Baby
I just can't describe the feeling…..
You’re the one I run to, The one I belong to
You’re the one I want for life….
You’re Still the One nd You will be the One…

I believe you were made especially for me but wonder if that could possibly be I'm tired of being so alone and blue But I always smile when thinking of you!! ! You left so many things pending.. And they'll never be Completed without You.....

I wish I could talk till the end of day But now I'm running out of things to say So I’ll end by the line you already know “I LOVE YOU” more than what I could show.

Comments

Categories

Popular posts from this blog

Top 40 Photos of Sad Boy Images Wallpaper